Sunday, December 12, 2010

Girls Only Christmas Party



I just wanna say i love my friends! I have known these girls a long time and the ones i havent known as long as the others i have felt like i have known just as long! So me and some really close girlfriends had a girls only christmas party last night, it was a christmas pajama theme and we did the gift stealing game and had wine and played just dance and ate and laughed and it was really the best night i have had in a really long time! So laid back!! I cant wait to spend more time with these girls and really make all our friendships deeper and better!

2 comments:

  1. Well said! It was a great night! I look forward to the next time we all get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed you girls! So happy to get together and laugh and be silly. LRC!

    ReplyDelete