Sunday, December 19, 2010

Chicken Pot Pie Recipe



Everyone is always asking for this recipe! Its my favorite! I got it from my mother in law when i had zoe, she made it for me and brought me the recipe and she has been making it for all her kids so my husband grew up on it, well then i started making it for my friends when they have a baby and have now passed it around my family! Enjoy!

Chicken Pot Pie :

Ingrediants :

Pillsbury Refrigerated Pie Crust
2 cans of swanson premium white chicken breast in water ( I use the big cans from sams, the members mark brand ) , drained
2 cans of cream of potato soup
1 can of mixed veggies ( drained ) I use the veg all brand
seasonings : Poultry Seasoning, Garlic Powder, salt, pepper, Onion Powder, paprika, and sometimes i add some Emerils Seasoning in there too

Preheat Oven to 350.

Follow directions on pie box for 2 crust pie steps. Lay the first crust on the bottom of the pie pan.

In large mixing bowl mix the chicken, soup and veggies together. Then season to taste with the seasonings. Mix some more and then add into pie pan. Top with second crust and make sure edges are sealed. Then prick the top a few times to vent

Bake for 1 hr and then let cool for a few minutes and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment